Monday 24 September 2012

[cobirds] Yellow-throated Warbler-Loveland/Larimer

COBirders,

 

I had a very uncooperative YELLOW-THROATED WARBLER this morning on the Big Thompson river trail east of Wilson Ave. in Loveland. The bird was high in a cottonwood with multiple Wilson's, Yellow, Yellow-rumped and Orange-crowned Warblers. Park on Wilson and take the trail under the overpass and across the wooden foot bridge. Keep walking along the paved trail listening for the warbler flock. When I was there the flock was staying between the foot bridge and the diversion dam.

 

On my way out I also had a large flock of Bushtits cross the trail right before I got back to the foot bridge.

 

Here is a map of the location: http://goo.gl/maps/fhvEo

-------------------

Rachel Hopper

Ft. Collins, CO

 

No comments:

Post a Comment