Saturday 29 September 2012

[cobirds] Belated thank you re: burrowing owl question

September 29, 2012
 
Good morning to all!
 
I just wanted to thank all who responded to my question regarding the availablity of burrowing owls this time of year. You confirmed what I thought I knew - that they have almost all departed for warmer climes for the winter. I telephoned the film maker and let her know that this would be the wrong time of year to try to find owls.
 
I am constantly amazed at the collective knowledge from the people on this list. I am always learning something new - or, I learn that I know something that I didn't know I knew.
 
Christine A. Bucher
Perched on the edge of Palmer Park, Colorado Springs

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Colorado Birds" group.
To post to this group, send email to cobirds@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to cobirds+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment