Friday 28 May 2021

[cobirds] Common Poorwill evening outing opportunity June 12

Birders,

I'm planning another outing at Ken Caryl Ranch seeking Common Poorwills on the evening of June 12, from 7:15 pm to about 9:30 pm. About a mile of walking. Hearing poorwills is expected (we heard 10 last outing), and there is a good chance of seeing one or two. And we experience the gentle dusk chorus of other hogback birds as it rises and then settles  into the night. 

I'd like to invite 8 interested birders to join me.

carpooling for a short drive to the birding spot is at each person's discretion but it would be nice.

Interested birders can email me off the list and I'll confirm your spot and provide meeting details.

David Suddjian
Ken Caryl Valley
Littleton, CO 



"Step into the daylight,
and let it go."

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment