Monday 31 December 2012

[cobirds] Perhaps I am out of line….

....but it would be nice if several questions I've seen lately.....such as telling a cackling goose from a Canada, or Hoary from common redpolls, etc. answers go out to the entire list. I know so many of you are expert birders, but to be honest, I am getting back into this after a 30 year hiatus.....though I became quite good at the time, with a respectable life list, names and species have changed since then, and I find myself often very confused. I would love to see the answers to many of the posed questions, and am sure others would as well.

Donna Dannen
Conifer
Jefferson County

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Colorado Birds" group.
To post to this group, send email to cobirds@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to cobirds+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment