Tuesday 25 December 2012

[cobirds] Christmas visit, N. Cardinal, Boulder, Bldr Cty

Happy holidays! Just had a brief visit (12:30pm) to my yard from the local "Christmas bird," the male Northern Cardinal. What a gift! Although I've seen it several times in Hawthorn Gulch, this is only the second visit to my yard that I'm aware of--the first being November 11th. I managed to get just a few photos through the window.
Peace and good birding,

Thomas Heinrich
Boulder, CO
Nyctea@aol.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Colorado Birds" group.
To post to this group, send email to cobirds@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to cobirds+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment