Tuesday, 13 October 2015

[cobirds] El Paso County: Fox Sparrow

This past Saturday, 10 Oct, I submitted a yard report to ebird of a Red Fox Sparrow.  I figured he wouldn't stick around long.  Was I wrong!  Today is Tuesday the 13th and this beautiful bird is still in the yard.  Awesome.  Last evening, while I was cooking brats on the BBQ, he (just for this story I'll say it's a he) watched me for 30 minutes.  He even allowed me to get within 15 feet.  He sure likes to do the "towhee dance" in the mulch.  Hope he sticks around a long time.

Aaron Driscoll
Colorado Springs


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Colorado Birds" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to cobirds+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to cobirds@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cobirds/CANLGmtcNcJE%3D333iXgik64rLS%2BS%3DSt-FPDLUGazQX380Yf6brA%40mail.gmail.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment