Monday 21 September 2015

Re: [cobirds] Northern Goshawk

Hi Mary Cay,

Wow!  Very cool.  I wonder if it is the same bird we saw last winter on our CCSP raptor survey.

I thought you had left already.  Do you leave tomorrow?  How did the fall count go?  

I am taking a lady from Austin to CCSP today.  I sprained my ankle on Saturday, so won't be able to walk much.  If you would like to join us, call me on my cell, 303-941-7009.

Have a great trip.  

Mary

Sent from my iPad

On Sep 21, 2015, at 7:38 AM, Mary Cay <mcburger3@juno.com> wrote:

This AM at 7:30 there was a Northern Goshawk!! sitting on our bird feeder.  It flew but it may still be in the area. We live in Arapahoe County between Cherry Creek State Park and the Denver Tech Center. Near South Havana & Orchard Rd.  Keep a look out for him.  A beauty!
 
 
Mary C Burger
10826 E Maplewood Pl
Englewood, Co 80111

303.771.3431
mcburger3@juno.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Colorado Birds" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to cobirds+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to cobirds@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cobirds/20150921.073859.29087.1%40webmail04.dca.untd.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment