Saturday 23 July 2022

[cobirds] Viewing Cobirds on iPhone in Safari

Cobirders,

 

When I view Cobirds on my iPhone in Safari, messages that are replies to previous threads appear with the original message at the top and the newest message all the way at the bottom.  This requires scrolling all the way down to view the current post.  I have worked through all available settings on my Cobirds account, my iPhone and scoured online information to change it so the most current response appears first with no success.  I am coming to the conclusion it is due to the way the messages are being posted to Google Groups?  Any comments or solutions to this dilemma would be appreciated.  You can message me directly.

 

Thank you and good birding,

Steve Stachowiak

Highlands Ranch

 

No comments:

Post a Comment