Tuesday 29 October 2019

[cobirds] Hi from Joe Roller


I do hope that my mini-rant about the reviewer did not put you off from further communication (for all I know you are that reviewer!). I apologize if it offended you or anyone else. I was just frustrated with lack of communication and hoping to make more connection, not angry and wanting to blast anyone. Perhaps this was not a good way to do it, and I acknowledge that. I realize that there is a surplus of negativity in internet communications of all kinds and I did not intend to contribute to that. So, again sorry if it did not sit well.

Sorry for the delayed response. NOT a rant at all. I was NOT pouting about your note. Reasonable questions. 
As per my note of a few minutes ago, I will look into this.

Anyway, would be interested in more connection with Colorado birders now that I am an official resident, having just found a place to rent in Crestone. Let me know if you have suggestions for most efficient ways to do that (memberships, facebook pages, listservs, for example).

Suggest you introduce your self to John Rawinski, who is THE guy in the SLV. Wife Lisa is a good birder too.
I will copy you on a note to him.

Suggest you sign up for COBirds list serve.
Consider membership in COlo Field Ornithologists. website is CFOBIRDS.org
And try to make it to annual convention next spring. Meet a lot of active statewide CO birders there.

Joe

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Colorado Birds" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to cobirds+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cobirds/CAJpZcUCoq9E6Am02brp1zbW3VxdRj_QwnthJmu98AhhDtYgYJw%40mail.gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment