Wednesday 26 June 2019

[cobirds] Lost contact info about seeing Gray Vireo in SE Colorado

Birders,

I had multiple responses to posting information about Gray Vireos in
Otero and Bent Counties, and others did relocate the Bent County first
record I reported to cobirds. One person from Colorado Springs asked if
I could help find this species via Facebook Messenger two days ago, as
it would be a potential life bird. Unfortunately, work got in the way of
a quick response, which I was going to send today. When I checked into
facebook messenger, the message was no longer there.

As a general rule, I'd much rather be contacted by my email address. To
the person who contacted me... Yes, I will help you in finding this
potential life bird. No, I do not want to be compensated for my effort.
Just let me know how to contact you.

Duane Nelson

Las Animas, Bent County, CO


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Colorado Birds" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to cobirds+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to cobirds@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cobirds/e7f8719e-f2b4-80cd-ec6b-c26bdf7add8d%40centurytel.net.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment