Monday 29 October 2012

[cobirds] Halloween owling help?

First attempt didn't like my forwarded text, so I will try again below.  Is there anyone out there with good owling experience that is willing to help out this Homeschool Mom on or around Halloween?  Kathy Sharpe in Johnstown, CO, 970-587-2844.

I am a homeschooling mom of teenagers.  I am looking for a fun "spooky,"  mysterious, yet educational thing to do for Halloween.  Not into the goulish creepy stuff.  Thought an "Owl Prowl" would fit the bill.  I know this is short notice, but was hoping someone could teach us about owls and lead us on a night time field trip to look for owls on the 29th or 30th of October.  We live in the Eaton area, which is just north of Greeley.  Would prefer to stay closer to Greeley than not, but would be willing to travel a short distance.  We had been in contact with the Ft. Collins Audubon Society and the Rocky Mountain Raptor Program, but our plans fell through.  Please contact me at csblandin@wildblue.net   or call me at 970-454-0818.
Cindy Blandin
Eaton, CO



No comments:

Post a Comment