Monday 3 May 2021

[cobirds] Re: Poorwill outing opportunity on May 6 - all full now

We have our group for May 6. I hope to offer other opportunities this spring.

David Suddjian
Ken Caryl Valley
Littleton Co

Sent from my iPhone

> On May 2, 2021, at 9:21 PM, David Suddjian <dsuddjian@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Common Poorwills are now returning to our foothills. They are among my favorite birds, and fortunately they are regular and relatively numerous here where I live at Ken Caryl Valley.
>
> I will host a relaxed evening outing this Thursday May 6 at 7-9 pm to search for poorwills at private open space of Ken Caryl Ranch, and I invite seven interested birders to join me. We will likely hear poorwills and have a good chance of seeing one, too. It is always lovely to be out at dusk.
>
> If you are interested please reply directly to me and I will provide meeting details and let you know how the outing will operate.
>
> David Suddjian
> Ken Caryl Valley
> Littleton, CO
>
> Sent from my iPhone

--
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Colorado Birds" group.
To post to this group, send email to cobirds@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/cobirds?hl=en?hl=en
* All posts should be signed with the poster's full name and city. Include bird species and location in the subject line when appropriate
* Join Colorado Field Ornithologists https://cobirds.org/CFO/Membership/
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Colorado Birds" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to cobirds+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cobirds/7BC8139B-5EA6-4186-86F7-5C57C1E46674%40gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment