Monday 30 October 2017

[cobirds] West Arapahoe. Co Birding

Golden-crowned Kinglet is a nice find for Arapahoe county! Once I think last February I walked down Lee Gulch trail trying to stake out the species for the county, but failed. Curtis Park has many conifers. I am trying to recall any areas in Arapahoe county with extensive planted conifers. Little Cemetery comes to mind. I don't know if they've had GC Kinglet there, though. It might be worth birding parks with conifers in search of these. By the way, I saw your Steller's Jay reports in your yard. I haven't seen one in my yard yet, but I assure myself it will be any day now.
Ben Sampson
Centennial, CO

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Colorado Birds" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to cobirds+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to cobirds@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cobirds/9561dd10-252b-498a-9179-be492268b8e7%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment