Monday 26 November 2012

[cobirds] Finch Exodus? (Larimer County)

I must say that I had a similar thought, as up here in Evergreen West, Clear Creek Cty., my Evening Grosbeaks are way down. Probably six are still coming to the feeders. In the past three years I have seen up to 200 in the trees at one time. When I read the east had a resurgence, I wondered if they were THAT nomadic? Pine siskins have always come one year and disappear the next. Although the Evergreen bird store owner has posted that his rosy finches are back when it is snowing.

Jonelle Balais
Evergreen west, Clear Creek

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Colorado Birds" group.
To post to this group, send email to cobirds@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to cobirds+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msg/cobirds/-/KeJhK-1_YwoJ.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment