Tuesday 25 June 2013

[cobirds] RFI: Dusky Grouse and other birds near Avon

I will be in Avon for the week of July 6-13 and will have a little time for some birding. I was wondering if anyone could give me tips on places to go birding within an hour or so of Avon. Of course, I wouldn't mind seeing specialties such as Three-toed Woodpecker or Brown-capped Rosy-Finch, but I am happy to see a diversity of species in that area. The only target bird that I specifically have is Dusky Grouse: any good leads on where to look for that species would be greatly appreciated.

Please feel free to reply to me off-group if you would like.

Thank you very much!

Sandy

Sandy Koonce
Department of Mathematics
University of Redlands, Redlands, CA 92373

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Colorado Birds" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to cobirds+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to cobirds@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cobirds/edb4c89d-5c0f-45ae-aaaf-3f1822503147%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment