Sunday 21 February 2021

[cobirds] Re: Intermediate Bird Walks

I saw that online somewhere recently and added the walks to my calendar and shared them with friends and I hope to make it to one soon. I've missed going on group walks and was happy to see that you are doing them at Standley Lake Regional Park.

Donna

On Saturday, February 20, 2021 at 5:14:46 PM UTC-7 lexiebm...@gmail.com wrote:
Hi All-

I am a Park Ranger (and avid birder!) at Standley Lake Regional Park and Wildlife Refuge in Westminster. We started up volunteer led bird walks and the intermediate level programs haven't getting much traction since most who visit the park are new to birding and feel more comfortable with the Beginner Bird Walks. It was suggested to me that I reach out to this group to see if there is any interest in attending. If so, please visit this link and enroll! We'd be happy to have you.

If not, no worries at all, I hope I don't step on any toes posting here. I hope you get a chance to visit the park, it's an excellent birding location. We also have had nesting bald eagles year round for almost 30 years. 

Thanks,

Lexie Sierra-Martinez
(303) 658-2796 (work phone)

--
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Colorado Birds" group.
To post to this group, send email to cobirds@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/cobirds?hl=en?hl=en
* All posts should be signed with the poster's full name and city. Include bird species and location in the subject line when appropriate
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Colorado Birds" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to cobirds+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cobirds/6c3d592b-b7bc-484d-9230-914d869e7bbcn%40googlegroups.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment