Saturday 16 January 2021

[cobirds] Forwarded message on N. Parula (Adams Co)

1610129789941.jpg
A friend can't get thru to CoBirds so I am forwarding his message. He had a picture of the bird that I will try to attach. This is near 104th along the river where he was fishing.  This is likely the bird seen around 88th Open Space thru mid-Dec.

On Jan 8, 2021, at 1:12 PM, BRIAN FAIRCHILD  wrote:

 I found a nice rare bird yesterday (Northern Parula) and I'm trying to submit it on cobirds but a server error occurred and I can't progress with the report, have you had the issue before and what have you done? I'm thinking just logging out and trying again but I don't want to make it seem like a second sighting report. What do you think?  Brian

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Colorado Birds" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to cobirds+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cobirds/af1ed10e-cdd7-4c46-a1ba-a627e063c656n%40googlegroups.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment