Sunday 25 October 2020

[cobirds] Pacific Loon and loon (sp.) - Douglas Reservoir (Larimer)

Yesterday at Douglas Reservoir I found a Pacific Loon which I was unable to photograph, and then separately from that individual I also found two loons that I was able to digiscope. I recorded them both as Common Loons and I think that's right for the one on the left, but studying my photos this morning I have lingering doubts about the one on the right. Hoping for a confident ID and explanation from the experts at COBIRDS. 


Sorry for the slow report. I realize the weather makes these unchaseable...

John Shenot
Fort Collins, CO

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Colorado Birds" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to cobirds+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cobirds/82df300a-3717-4f05-9d62-25ba0af466bfn%40googlegroups.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment