Friday 27 September 2019

[cobirds] Hepatic Tanager - Las Animas County

My wife and I went camping down at Trinidad Lake State Park this week,  Las Animas County.  Birds everwhere!  This morning, Friday 27 Sept, around 0800 am, I had a red bird fly over me as I sat and enjoyed the sunrise and a great cup of coffee.  I was pretty excited when I saw it.  Wasn't sure if Hepatic Tanagers were still around this time of year.  This one stayed around long enough for us to get a lifer!  Awesome!

Aaron Driscoll
Colorado Springs, CO

IMG_3878 - Copy (3).JPG

IMG_3866 - Copy.JPG

IMG_3871 - Copy.JPG


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Colorado Birds" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to cobirds+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cobirds/61a19a33-b74b-4143-bea1-82891e88d357%40googlegroups.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment