Saturday, 13 October 2018

[cobirds] Fort Collins Harris's Hawk

There have been some photos of a (the?) Harris's Hawk around Fort Collins the past few days posted to Facebook.  Carrie Olson and I saw it just southwest of Rigden Reservoir on Horsetooth Road just east of Zeigler around 5:30 this evening, and I think there was a photo from this morning near the visitor center on Prospect near I-25 where lots of people saw a Harris's Hawk last winter.

The Surf Scoters were sill at Rigden Reservoir when we left around 5:45 this evening.

Andy Bankert
Fort Collins

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Colorado Birds" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to cobirds+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to cobirds@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cobirds/CAMvLbkgp3m-qSam8r47WrwieYZAz-0gYs1dqod%2B%2BupRNff2UXA%40mail.gmail.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment