Tuesday 31 May 2016

[cobirds] Nope: Whited-eyed Vireo - deKoevend (Arapahoe)

This morning (approx 8-9 a.m.), I went for a run at deKoevend Park, staying in the areas where the White-eyed Vireo has been or might likely be. I did not hear it. There were three other birders at the park. I spoke to one who also did not hear or see it this morning. Another posted on eBird and the White-eyed did not appear on his checklist. I didn't speak with the third birder, but I don't think he saw it either.

In 2014, Mary O'Connor reported a White-eyed Vireo along the Dry Creek Trail. Perhaps the bird has moved in that direction. Perhaps it has moved on. Or perhaps it was just not singing this morning while I was there. I'll likely walk my dog at the park tomorrow and will post if I hear or see the bird.

- Jared Del Rosso
Centennial, CO

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Colorado Birds" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to cobirds+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to cobirds@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cobirds/9d2a346b-3165-4d0e-a3c4-1c6632636ec8%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment