Sunday 26 April 2015

[cobirds] Early Arrivals,Jefferson

Hi all,
Nothing unusual, but the following birds are early arrivals for my yard. Yellow-rumped Warblers showed up in my yard on 4/14. One was singing. These warblers usually appear in my yard around 5/7 or 5/8. One male Broad-tailed Hummingbird arrived on 4/21, with one female Broad-tailed Hummingbird, arriving 4/23. Both are still here, and I suspect the male is the one I have had for 2, years, during the summer time. This is the earliest arrival dates for hummers I have had. They usually arrive from 5/9-5/11.
 
*Across the street at Marston Reservoir[Denver County] on 4/23, were 4, White-faced Ibis, along with 20, American Avocets. The Usual Ducks and Grebes were present at Marston on this date.
 
Happy Birding !
Tina Jones
4400 Bow Mar Dr.
Littleton, Jefferson County,CO

No comments:

Post a Comment