Hello cobirders!
Just wanted to join the group that has been seeing Longspurs associated with the large Horned Lark flocks in Boulder County. I had my best views north of Oxford on N 119th (map data included with photo). There were many McCown's and I only saw a few Chestnut-collared's. I missed seeing any Laplands. The recent snowfall has the birds concentrated on the roadsides which makes it a little easier to view/photograph them.
I have a photo here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/25877070@N02/
Best regards,
Keith Alderman
Frederick, CO
Just wanted to join the group that has been seeing Longspurs associated with the large Horned Lark flocks in Boulder County. I had my best views north of Oxford on N 119th (map data included with photo). There were many McCown's and I only saw a few Chestnut-collared's. I missed seeing any Laplands. The recent snowfall has the birds concentrated on the roadsides which makes it a little easier to view/photograph them.
I have a photo here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/25877070@N02/
Best regards,
Keith Alderman
Frederick, CO
No comments:
Post a Comment