Thursday 2 February 2023

[cobirds] Re: Bohemian Waxwing Question

In the mobile app, go to Explore tab and press Species under Species Observed. You can enter  the species name there, which will show a map with recent sightings of the bird.

I'm not sure how to do it on the website.

I'm a software developer, so I created a page that shows me all eBird rare bird sightings within 50 miles on a map, because that is easier to digest than the daily rare bird emails.


On Wednesday, February 1, 2023 at 7:48:06 AM UTC-7 grb...@gmail.com wrote:
CoBirders,

Since I already "have" BOWA on my Arapahoe county eBird list, I no longer get alerts about sightings. I only saw one a couple of weeks ago, and I'd love to see more (and often eBird reports can give me that information). 

What's the best way to query eBird for single species information in one county?  I've poked around the "Explore" tab, but can't seem to get it right.

And, thanks for all the great BOWA conversation the last few days; it's been great!

Gary Brower
Unincorporated Arapahoe county

--
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Colorado Birds" group.
To post to this group, send email to cobirds@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/cobirds?hl=en?hl=en
* All posts should be signed with the poster's full name and city. Include bird species and location in the subject line when appropriate
* Join Colorado Field Ornithologists https://cobirds.org/CFO/Membership/
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Colorado Birds" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to cobirds+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cobirds/211a07b0-6ea7-47bf-b610-bd3e50187157n%40googlegroups.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment