Monday 24 August 2020

[cobirds] DFO Zoom Meeting with Hundermark and Goodrich

Bill, Chuck and Greg,

I thought I would give you some feedback on the DFO Zoom meeting held tonight 8/24/2020. This was by far the most productive meeting I have attended bar none.

While it is great getting everyone together to socialize and enjoy the presentations, tonight’s presentation was special.  As a participant I was able to follow and replicate every instruction suggestion and tech advice Greg and Chuck had to offer. For example the section on Costa Rica was invaluable, I frequently bird there. The amount information the two of you managed to go through in 90 minutes was staggering.

Thank you so much for the time and effort you put into this presentation,

Good job,

Tony Kay

Denver.

 

P.S. in case Bill does not get this email, please forward to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment