Sunday 29 March 2020

[cobirds] Re: SAGEBRUSH SPARROW/SOCIAL DISTANCING---JEFFCO

This is puzzling.  I was there for about 2 hours this morning and witnessed everyone keeping substantial distance.  Even the cars were parked with
large spacing.  The only people I saw closer than 6' were husband and wife couples.

On Sunday, March 29, 2020 at 2:12:57 PM UTC-6, Mark wrote:
First of all, I'm glad that many people have been able to enjoy the Sagebrush Sparrows.  I had a lengthy conversation with the Park Ranger and they are very frustrated by the behavior of birders near Pelican Point.  He stated that his coworkers have had to remind several birders to practice social distancing.  He stated this is being monitored and gates to the park may get closed.  This is one of my favorite patches and I would be pretty upset if I can't bird this great park during migration......
 
Mark Chavez
Lakewood-Green Mtn
http://jaeger29.smugmug.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Colorado Birds" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to cobirds+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cobirds/f4e58317-4a1d-45cf-bcbe-d14b400292a6%40googlegroups.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment