Sunday 18 December 2016

[cobirds] Purple Sandpiper Directions

Cobirders,

 

I created directions to the Purple Sandpiper for a couple of fellow intrepid chasers.  I have not seen any specific directions for the bird since the first post by the Bushong brothers, so I thought I would put this out on Cobirds for others to use:

 

  

 

Again, a huge shout out to Jack and Ryan for having the wherewithal to recognize the bird was unusual, an excellent ID on the bird and, most importantly, getting the word out on the bird.  And, to both of them and their Dad (I apologize for not remembering your name in all the excitement) for sacrificing some prime skiing conditions to be hosts for the bird the next day!

 

Good Birding,

Steve Stachowiak

Highlands Ranch, CO

No comments:

Post a Comment