Tuesday 6 May 2014

[cobirds] Wheat Ridge Greenbelt - Johnson Park Trailhead, Jeffco


Hi all,
I spent a couple hours out in my local patch this morning.  My best sighting was the Tuesday Birders.  I was able to get them on a Western Scrub-Jay just before the footbridge but there wasn't much else save the usual suspects.  In fact I didn't see a single warbler until I was almost back to Johnson Park. And that was an unidentified yellow thing that flew across the trail in front of me and promptly disappeared.  It was not a goldfinch.  I did see my FOY House Wren and 4 Mallard ducklings which seemed a bit early.  25 species total.

Good birding,
Chip Clouse
Olde Town Arvada

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Colorado Birds" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to cobirds+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to cobirds@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cobirds/CAPHVJei4NiJgHsfCE%3DutddiJkvB7nH5e2%3DYjNygvB3NQkMe0NQ%40mail.gmail.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment