Monday 27 May 2013

[cobirds] Yellow-throated Vireo, Colorado Springs, El Paso County

I opened the garage door and was about to jump on the tandem bike with my husband when I heard a buzzy vireo singing "3-a". I grabbed my bins and sure enough, a singing Yellow-throated Vireo. We got great views and then he disappeared. Good yard bird! :) I live in the Pleasant Valley neighborhood on the west side of Colorado Springs.

Regards,
Kara Carragher
Colorado Springs, CO

Sent from my iPhone

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Colorado Birds" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to cobirds+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to cobirds@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cobirds/AEC56087-24E9-4E31-89CA-B8B152B1BF9A%40yahoo.com?hl=en-US.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment