Sunday 25 November 2012

[cobirds] RFI Monument area

Hi all,
I'm a Texan but I'll be in Monument, CO (just north of CO Springs) for a wedding this coming weekend. Can anyone recommend any good birding spots around there?
I've been birding in CO several times before, so I have seen most of your common species, but I have some target birds I'd like to find this time around. Specifically, I'm hoping for birds that I can't see at home in Texas – such as Rough-legged Hawk, Northern Shrike, American Tree Sparrow, and maybe some rosy-finches or Evening Grosbeaks at feeders. Anything you can tell me will help! :)

Good birding!

Caleb Frome
TX Century Club Youth Member
Dallas, TX

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Colorado Birds" group.
To post to this group, send email to cobirds@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to cobirds+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msg/cobirds/-/F-tmeMrSz5QJ.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment