Tuesday 27 November 2012

[cobirds] Re: Pueblo 11/27 (Sabine's Gull, Yellow-throated Warbler etc.)`

I guess the smaller gull with a black bill with a yellow tip at Pueblo Reservoir today, isn't a Sabine's Gull, though it is unknown what it might be.  If you were hoping to see a Sabine's Gull, I guess this bird isn't one.  Gulls are really annoying, just like swans and "winter" type wrens.

Two of my photos of the "unknown funny gull" can be seen at http://www.flickr.com/photos/brandonsbirdphotos/  Bill Maynard has better photos that have also been looked at. 

If I have time tomorrow, I'll try look for this bird again, and hope for some better photos, or perhaps a photo of it flying.  Not sure this bird will be figured out, unless it is seen again.

 
Brandon Percival
Pueblo West, CO

No comments:

Post a Comment