Sunday 29 September 2013

[cobirds] Farewell, no bird sightings

Hi all,

My wife Joanna and I are moving out of Colorado, and we would like to say a quick word of thanks to all of you. When we first move here seven and a half years ago from Massachusetts, we were not sure what the birding community would be like, afterall, Mass has one of the most active group of birders I was aware of at the time, but of course just a few trips in CO later we realized we had joined this wonderful family of birders who welcomed us and made us so at home. Now it is time to say goodbye, Joanna and I are moving to Arlington, VA, where career opportunities and mid-atlantic warblers await. Should you be in the DC metro area, feel free to contact us so we can go birding together.

My email address is <my full name Chishun Kwong, one word> AT yahoo.com

Thanks again and goodbye,
Joanna and Chishun
Superior, CO

No comments:

Post a Comment