Saturday 26 December 2020

RE: [cobirds] Re: White Winged Crossbill - Breckenridge

I haven't seen it in several days.

 

Debbie Tyber

Breckenridge, CO

 

From: cobirds@googlegroups.com <cobirds@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of John Malenich
Sent: Saturday, December 26, 2020 10:12 AM
To: Colorado Birds <cobirds@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [cobirds] Re: White Winged Crossbill - Breckenridge

 

Hi Debbie,

 

Looks good for a White-Winged Crossbill to me.  Has it continued to visit your feeder?

 

John Malenich

Boulder, Colo.  

 

On Friday, December 25, 2020 at 8:48:19 AM UTC-7 dty...@gmail.com wrote:

I have tried to post the photo, but can't figure out how to do it. Any advice? I have gotten numerous confirmations but would love to share the photo. 

 

Merry Christmas to all.

 

Debbie Tyber

Breckenridge

On Thursday, December 24, 2020 at 3:09:37 PM UTC-7 John Malenich wrote:

Hi Debbie,

 

Could you please post your photo here?  Has the White-Winged Crossbill returned again?  

 

John Malenich

Boulder, CO 

On Wednesday, December 23, 2020 at 3:05:16 PM UTC-7 dty...@gmail.com wrote:

I don't often get out birding so I get my enjoyment from visitors to my feeders. The other day I thought I saw a White Winged Crossbill and today I got a photo. Could someone confirm for me?

 

Debbie Tyber

 

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Colorado Birds" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to cobirds+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cobirds/fcb184ac-33fb-4d85-a43b-3722a3b0f98fn%40googlegroups.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment