Saturday 26 December 2020

[cobirds] Greater white fronted, Arapahoe

I had a nice pair of greater white fronted geese on the ponds on 12/24. I know it's a super late post, they came and they went, they weren't there an hour later. I got frustrated when I couldn't find them on the list for the Colorado rare bird alert list so that I couldn't report them. I then spent a lot of time trying to get a picture on Ebird unsuccessfully despite following all the directions.
Anyway, I decided to post this even though it's late. This is the first time I've seen them on the ponds this year. I am outside of Littleton city limits off Platte Canyon Road.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Colorado Birds" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to cobirds+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cobirds/1B343E02-8652-46AA-ADE5-E709E966366A%40aol.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment