Thursday 17 December 2020

[cobirds] Re: Mute Swan - Arapahoe

Hugh,

I too saw this bird and posted about it - I was informed it's an escaped domestic from the Polo Club grounds.  I was sad - thought I'd found a rarity!

I've seen it from the Mineral Ave sidewalk regularly for about the last two months...

Bryan

On Thursday, December 17, 2020 at 3:32:31 PM UTC-7 ouz...@aol.com wrote:
Paul Malinowski sent a photo of a Mute Swan that he saw on Cooley Lake, South Platte Park. (If Cooley is the first lake north of Mineral & west of the river). He saw it, I think, Dec. 9.

Have other seen this bird? Does it remain?

Did it escape from somewhere? Does it qualify as a 'wild' bird?

Hugh

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Colorado Birds" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to cobirds+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cobirds/c7d0ab90-6757-47fc-975a-d9a228b977d8n%40googlegroups.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment