Saturday 19 December 2020

Re: [cobirds] eBird Alerts NONE since December 15th

Susan,
I've been getting mine; but I did recently have an issue with gmail suddenly sending more items to my spam folder a few weeks ago; I had to go down into the spam and find the posts I was missing and train it to no longer recognize those as junk.  Just a thought since I see you also have gmail - perhaps your alerts have started going to your spam folder?

Diana Beatty
El Paso County

On Sat, Dec 19, 2020 at 6:18 PM Susan Rosine <u5b2mtdna@gmail.com> wrote:
How many other people are no longer getting alerts? The last ones I got were on the 15th. I went to the Facebook community for eBird, and someone said they unsubscribed, then resubscribed to get the alerts again. I tried that, and it didn't work. 
Susan Rosine
Brighton CO

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Colorado Birds" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to cobirds+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cobirds/CACPnx8W7wGy5dO%2B7RRwty9xYuqFU3dxNEYh3xADfUJ2x5fM7Rg%40mail.gmail.com.


--

******

All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost; the old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost.



--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Colorado Birds" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to cobirds+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cobirds/CAM-_j9tzvOJGxa4FtbsR3tObjUhqa2dd6BfHxq7cD4j7Y09gmw%40mail.gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment