Sunday 22 December 2013

[cobirds] Re: Varied Thrush, Larimer county, CO, Continues 12/21

Hey Sean,

I emailed you; I'm not sure if you've seen it yet. I just wanted to let you know I stopped by yesterday around 2 and viewed the VATH from your driveway. I rang the doorbell, but nobody answered. I know you're keeping track of how many birders have seen it. You might also be interested to know that it was a lifer for me. Thank you very much for reporting. 

Matt Critean
Longmont, CO



On Saturday, December 21, 2013 2:42:56 PM UTC-7, Sean Walters wrote:
Hello Everyone,

The Varied Thrush is still continuing its stay in our yard.

Sean Walters
Loveland, CO

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Colorado Birds" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to cobirds+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to cobirds@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cobirds/9567b52d-f309-452f-a4a1-2d54fe7267da%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment