Monday 23 December 2013

[cobirds] Need a Red Rocks feeder for next week

Hi all, 

I fill the feeders at Red Rocks on Mondays, but I'll be out of town next week.  If someone could cover for me, I'd appreciate it!  Just drop me a note, I'll let you know the particulars.

I got there late this morning, but nothing unusual to report.  I did not see the Golden Crowned Sparrow; haven't seen it yet this year.  There was the usual contingent of juncos (no white winged), scrub jays, chickadees, towhees, song sparrow.  Also some robins were present, a red-tailed hawk soared over, and there was solitaire calling from in front of the building (unseen).  Last week I had a small flock of siskins, but they were not around this week.

Regards 
- Greg Pasquariello 
Roxborough Park

No comments:

Post a Comment