Thursday 27 November 2014

[cobirds] binoculars

Birders,

I know this is off-topic, but I didn't know what other resource to use. I have just returned from birding in Bhutan and converted the tour guide to being a birder. I gave him a bird book, and said I'd send him binoculars. Does anyone have a decent extra pair to donate to this cause? Or partially donate? I'm willing to pay up to $300. As far as I know there's only one Bhutanese bird guide now, and the country could use more people interested. Please contact me at kentsnelson@yahoo.com (you have to put the "s" in the name). Thank you.

Kent Nelson
Ouray

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Colorado Birds" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to cobirds+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to cobirds@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cobirds/1772057468.1117079.1417096145118.JavaMail.yahoo%40jws100180.mail.ne1.yahoo.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment