Tuesday 30 April 2013

[cobirds] white-cr sparrow Centennial/Arapahoe

Last night just after 10 PM I heard an occasional white-cr sparrow (I
believe) passing over. This night music was in comparison with the
soundless sky the three previous nights. So..today I have one, and one
only, white-cr sparrow (my FOS)on the ground at the base of my feeders.
Still, few birds here today. We have had an "out-migration" the past few
days.

Karl Stecher
Centennial near Colorado Blvd and Orchard

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Colorado Birds" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to cobirds+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to cobirds@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment