Thursday 28 March 2013

[cobirds] Correction Snowy Egret Weld County

The Egret I saw in my trees was a Great Egret, not a Snowy Egret. I saw it again later in the afternoon. Thanks Nick for the correction.
 
Pauli Smith
Highlandlake/Mead
----- Original Message -----
To: cobirds
Sent: Thursday, March 28, 2013 1:09 PM
Subject: [cobirds] Snowy Egret Weld County

A Snowy Egret spent several hours this am in one of my large Maple trees. Highland Lake is directly across the road. I was able to capture a couple of photos, but when I tried to get closer, it flew away off to the north.
 
Pauli Smith
Highlandlake/Mead, Weld

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Colorado Birds" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to cobirds+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to cobirds@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment