Sunday 31 March 2013

[cobirds] Common Loon, North Poudre Reservoir #3, Larimer County (3/31/13)

This afternoon I found a Common Loon (appeared to be a first summer
plumage) at North Poudre Reservoir #3 in Larimer County (off of N.
County Rd. 11...near E. County Rd. 66). I was facing Northwest when I
saw it, it was a ways out there but got great views with my scope.
Believe it or not that's a lifer for me.......


Also to note the Osprey are back on the nest at Willox and Shields in
Northern Fort Collins. Beautiful to see!

Austin Hess
Fort Collins, Colorado

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Colorado Birds" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to cobirds+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to cobirds@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment