Birders,
Just to add a mountain species to Steve Brown's post-- I heard a small flock of Pine Siskins fly over my house early Saturday (9/26) morning!
I also saw a juvenile Black-chinned Hummingbird feeding at one of my hummingbird feeders on Saturday and a Gray Catbird "gorging on" berries of my Virginia Creeper, which grows all over my wooden fence.
I have two hummingbird feeders, one seed feeder, and two suet feeders and plenty of water (a waterful and bird baths) set out in my forested yard.
I've noticed that some of the hummers that I've been seeing this week seem shy and, at times, unsure of how to get sugar water from my feeder.
Paula Hansley
Boulder County
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Colorado Birds" group.
To post to this group, send email to cobirds@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/cobirds
* All posts should be signed with the poster's full name and city. Include bird species and location in the subject line when appropriate.
* Join Colorado Field Ornithologists https://cobirds.org/membership/
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Colorado Birds" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to cobirds+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cobirds/CAHmCQtam8t1MsLQ9wYRPqxM%2B8SuSd7KQZZ1dpX%3D8uG5JaMS_-Q%40mail.gmail.com.
No comments:
Post a Comment