Monday 30 July 2012

Re: [cobirds] Nice new yard bird - Arapahoe County

All,

My wife and I were surprised to see a lone Cedar Waxwing at the Lake Loop  at CCSP on Saturday the 21st.  I've rarely seen them, except in bunches.  Is this something new/unusual?

BTW, is there a collective noun for Waxwings  (e.g., "Candelabra of Waxwings")?

Gary Brower
Englewood, CO (but near CCSP)

On Jul 30, 2012, at 1:45 PM, Becky Campbell wrote:

Cobirders,

I had several (2 or 3?) Cedar Waxwings feeding in my pink honeysuckle hedge at about 11:45!

Becky Campbell

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Colorado Birds" group.
To post to this group, send email to cobirds@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to cobirds+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment