Saturday 21 July 2012

[cobirds] Request for photos of the Last Chance birding habitat from BEFORE the recent fire

If anyone has taken photos that show the birding habitat at Last Chance (Washington County)
from before the devastating fire, I would love to see them. If I use them for a meeting
concerning rehab of the place, I would give full photographer's credit. My preference
is to get "Before" photos that show the riparian area as a whole, but if there are photos that show only a bird
and its immediate surroundings, that would be fine too. Thanks! We have lots of "After" photos already.

I am in contact with the Woodlin Lions Club, which has maintained the Rest Area
at Last Chance for decades, some local residents and ranchers, birding organizations,  
and other stake-holders interested in restoration, mitigation,
etc. I will keep in contact with you birders who are interested in the future of Last Chance.
If there is general interest for a summary every couple of months, I can post
that on Cobirds. 

Thanks, Joe Roller

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Colorado Birds" group.
To post to this group, send email to cobirds@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to cobirds+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment