Sunday 20 August 2017

[cobirds] Pygmy nuthatches- Littleton, Jeff Co

To add to a recent series of Pygmy Nuthatches in western Arapahoe Co, this morning while doing yard work, I had a pair of come thru my yard in Littleton by Columbine HS and Clement Park. I did some playback and I saw them briefly. I ran inside for binocs and they were gone. They were rapidly moving from pine to pine and making quite the ruckus. Great yard bird for my location!

Scott Somershoe
Littleton, Jeff Co.

Sent from my iPhone

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Colorado Birds" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to cobirds+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to cobirds@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cobirds/17EB0910-CDF0-4D51-9B45-25FA552543CC%40gmail.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment