Tuesday 30 May 2017

[cobirds] Re: RFI: Latest CO checklist additions

I determined my list was missing the addition of the Couch's Kingbird. Thank you to Peter Gent!

Eric

-------
Eric DeFonso
Westminster, CO

On Tue, May 30, 2017 at 9:19 AM, Eric DeFonso <bay.wren@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi everyone,

Would someone be so kind as to post here to the whole group (so as not to inundate me personally by email with redundant information in case several people know) what the last 5 or so new species additions to the official CO state checklist were, that brought the total to 502? I maintain my own personal database of sightings and my checklist shows 501, and I can't figure out which species the list is missing! It was last consistent with the official checklist at 499. I think.

Thank you in advance!
Eric

-------
Eric DeFonso
Westminster, CO

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Colorado Birds" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to cobirds+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to cobirds@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cobirds/CAFjVA_ZdtOmaSe%3Dwe5nhroF6qPN4itjx5TOycbrZJoZDiDQAuA%40mail.gmail.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment