Friday 26 May 2017

[cobirds] Centennial Flycatchers (Arapahoe)

This morning (5/26), I had several Western Tanagers, at least two of which were singing, and a female Yellow Warbler around my w. Centennial yard (Arapahoe Co.). I also had visits from a Say's Phoebe, a Western Wood Pewee, and a Least Flycatcher, my first of the year and a new bird for my yard. Later, my wife and I walked our dog along the High Line Canal Trail on and past the west side of deKoevend Park. Down the trail quite a bit, I spotted an Olive-sided Flycatcher. And at Milliken Park was at least one Western Kingbird.

- Jared Del Rosso
Centennial, CO


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Colorado Birds" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to cobirds+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to cobirds@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cobirds/7ac340b8-cbab-47c8-8a60-edd13ab3c8a9%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment