Sunday 23 October 2016

[cobirds] FOW Juncos Ken Caryl, Jeff CO

Hi all!

This isn't rare but just exciting. I had the first of winter Oregon and Slate Juncos at my feeders this morning. Just nice to see something different :) It was surprising since it still feels like summer but I guess it's the right time of year for them. Will be keeping my eyes open for the elusive White-winged. I also have quite a few Lesser Goldfinches continuing at my thistle sock. Seems late for them to still be around but I normally don't keep my sock up this late but decided to keep it up through the winter. Certainly not complaining!

Happy Birding!
Jennifer Hallam
Ken Caryl, Jeff CO
South Of C-470 and Kipling

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Colorado Birds" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to cobirds+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to cobirds@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cobirds/22e13dda-eaa3-43b7-816e-6bf2d9dc58c9%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment