Tuesday 23 February 2016

[cobirds] RFI: Help with locations for Greater Sage-grouse

Dear CO birders,
This is probably a typical seasonal email for which I apologize. I am a MO birder (and biologist) and planning on visiting the NW part of CO in April to look for the Sage-grouse. I am planning on looking for Gunnison at Waunita but I was not able to find consistent info on where to best watch the Greater. The locations mentioned here and there were Jackson County Rd 26 (or 26B?), Delaney Buttes lek (Jackson), Moffat County Road Department ponds (Moffat), and others.
Can somebody provide me with directions to any of these (or other) areas that are publically accessible? I have been birding for 25+ years and have very strong birding ethics. If you have such info and are willing to share please email me off the list pkondrash at gmail dot com.
Thank you for you help!
Peter

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Colorado Birds" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to cobirds+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to cobirds@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cobirds/62fb9bbd-ca5b-4803-bba2-0f0132b21d92%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment